Null Arguments are invalid error

Hi folks, 

I am getting the following pop-up error while submitting a form. I have checked that all the values in null checks (also the one on the submit button) contain values and are not null. The interface does not show any errors on the designer as well or on the process model. 

Any ideas on what might be causing this? 

Any help would be appreciated. TIA :)

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • I'm thinking the most likely root cause is that your interface is trying to access a variable that is essentially required in order for your form to properly load, but your current configuration is only providing null to the interface.

As Gawali mentioned, you should double check that your interface is integrated with your process model properly & ensure whatever values are needed are being passed correctly.

It would be helpful if you're able to provide more screenshots and/or code for others like myself to provide better assistance.

• I'm thinking the most likely root cause is that your interface is trying to access a variable that is essentially required in order for your form to properly load, but your current configuration is only providing null to the interface.

As Gawali mentioned, you should double check that your interface is integrated with your process model properly & ensure whatever values are needed are being passed correctly.

It would be helpful if you're able to provide more screenshots and/or code for others like myself to provide better assistance.

Children
No Data