<LoginId>1</Loginid>
<Company>companyname1</Company>
</User>
<User>
<LoginId>2</Loginid>
<Company>companyname2</Company>
</User>

</Users>

I want this XML to be ADD/EDIT/DELETE the any of USER record through Appian form.
It would be something like, input user form data should populate inside this XML.. allow to edit existing user or remove any user.
How it could be achieve

Thanks...

OriginalPostID-86629

OriginalPostID-86629

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • In "Text doc from Template" template, need to specify parameters which can be replace with new value. In this users XML, it is not fixed on number of user nodes so... it could not be possible to pre-define the user info parameter.

I suppose, i need like - (some string/XML function or file function which can allow to replace value for given element node so, old value replace by new value in xml file)
    OR , (fetch the whole XML >> then using some function, i could replace the particular user into XML >> then write the updated whole XML (existing in Process variable) back to XML file.

I don't know which functions could allow me..

please share your comments to achieve this.

Thank You
  • In "Text doc from Template" template, need to specify parameters which can be replace with new value. In this users XML, it is not fixed on number of user nodes so... it could not be possible to pre-define the user info parameter.

I suppose, i need like - (some string/XML function or file function which can allow to replace value for given element node so, old value replace by new value in xml file)
    OR , (fetch the whole XML >> then using some function, i could replace the particular user into XML >> then write the updated whole XML (existing in Process variable) back to XML file.

I don't know which functions could allow me..

please share your comments to achieve this.

Thank You
Children
No Data