How can I get Inputs from a User Input Task, and I only know the Task ID?

Hi!

I have a problem when I try to load a Interface1 (inside another Interface2). My code is:

links: if(fv!item.configuredDrilldown = "TASK_DETAILS",
                a!forEach(
                        items: index(local!report.data, fv!item.drilldownField, {}),
                        /*expression: a!processTaskLink(task: fv!item)*/
                        expression: a!dynamicLink(
                                  value: fv!item,
                                  saveInto: ri!id
                                  )
                         ),
                         null
                )

Using a!processTaskLink(), open the Task in Tempo (keeping the inputs values). But, I wat to see the Interface Task (Interface2) down my grid (Interface1). Grid where Im going selected the different Task.

I retrieve the Task ID with a!dynamicLink() function, but dont know how access to inputs (or reference, or something to show the Interface2 values on the bottom of the Interface1).

Thanks!

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents Reply
  • Hello Pablo,

Are you trying to get the values of one specific task? For one specific process?

If so try to the task report as “task by process model” and from there you will be able to read the process variables. Could it help to present the values of the process ? I hope you are not trying to get the information. Entered by the user because that might need a more complex approach.

In case you have more than 1 process where you want to read the tasks do all the process models have the same variable name-type?

Before giving more options, Is this to send an email? Or can you elaborate your use case? Why and what you are teying you do?

Jose
Children
  • Hello Jose,

Sorry, I know I dont explain myself completely well. The idea is to create a "Task Manager". Im going to try to give you a summary:

- I create a Process Model and a specific Task.

- I create a Process Report* to access the instances of my Task (I want to access only to Assigned Instances, to complete it if I want).

- I create an Interface(form) for my Task (up a grid with the Process Report*, and down the details of the instance of the task selected in the grid).

This last point is the problem that I cannt resolve. Functionally, every instance is an incidence (data input task), so I want to show those incidence values, for each instance I select.

For example, my task has an integer Input called Counter. If I assign the task myself, but not complete it, this instance of my Task appears in the grid. I´ve got the id of the instance that I select, but I dont know the next step, to load the details. At the point where Im, I need to get the value of Counter, or the value of any inputs, and I only have the id of the instance of the Task.

I hope you understand me better now, thanks for your time.

Best regards,
    Pablo.

PD: I attach two pictures, to help better understand this case.

Process Report:

Interface (Task Form):