interface inside interface link

good morning,

It is a very simple question less for me.

I have an interface with two links and one I want to click on to take me to another interface.

How is it done?

Thank you

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer
    Hi when you talk about a link to navigate from one interface to another, then you can go for a!submitLink() -- this allows to trigger form submission.

But if you are only trying to render an interface inside another (conditionally) then you can define the condition for showWhen attribute of the target interface which is being rendered into the parent interface and upon link click try saving the value into a variable to show/hide the interface (i.e. showWhen).
    Certified Lead Developer
    Hi when you talk about a link to navigate from one interface to another, then you can go for a!submitLink() -- this allows to trigger form submission.

But if you are only trying to render an interface inside another (conditionally) then you can define the condition for showWhen attribute of the target interface which is being rendered into the parent interface and upon link click try saving the value into a variable to show/hide the interface (i.e. showWhen).
Children
No Data