HI, How can we edit the selectable row in pagging gird. is it possible to edit? if yes ,can any one provide me the answer of how to do it.

For Ex:

I have a scenario in a pagging grid like:

Name       Place     Pincode

Ram           Hyd      01

Rajesh        Delhi     02

Roopa         pune     03

In a grid after selecting the second row, i want to edit the place of rajesh from delhi to kolkatta.How can we do that.

Thanks

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer
    The other option, should you chose to brave that route, is to try to come up with a way to hack paging controls into the interface with and editable grid.

The design guide suggests that the section below the grid is not optimal solution, and preferable to have grid section disappear when you select a row, instead displaying a set of inputs where the grid used to be along with a save button. When you save, the inputs should vanish and the grid should reappear with the new data on that row. This is done with 2 sections and showWhen. When one is false, the other is true.
    Certified Lead Developer
    The other option, should you chose to brave that route, is to try to come up with a way to hack paging controls into the interface with and editable grid.

The design guide suggests that the section below the grid is not optimal solution, and preferable to have grid section disappear when you select a row, instead displaying a set of inputs where the grid used to be along with a save button. When you save, the inputs should vanish and the grid should reappear with the new data on that row. This is done with 2 sections and showWhen. When one is false, the other is true.
Children
No Data