How can I change the background of dashboard in Appain?

Hi,

I'm designing a dashboard to show the results of my processes. The colour of the entire dashboard, I need is black. Is there a way to achieve this?

Thanks,

Neha

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Style is controlled at the environment level (for Tempo) or at the individual Site level. BUT: you cannot change the actual background colour of the object you mention, just the following:

Navigation Bar Background Color (The background color of the navigation bar on web and mobile. Also applies to header bars on mobile.)

Selected Tab Background Color (The background color of the selected tab in the navigation bar on the web)

Accent Color (The accent color is used to highlight key interface elements. Avoid grayscale colors (black, white, and gray) that are similar to colors used for interface elements and green/red that are similar to colors used to indicate positive/negative values.)

• Style is controlled at the environment level (for Tempo) or at the individual Site level. BUT: you cannot change the actual background colour of the object you mention, just the following:

Navigation Bar Background Color (The background color of the navigation bar on web and mobile. Also applies to header bars on mobile.)

Selected Tab Background Color (The background color of the selected tab in the navigation bar on the web)

Accent Color (The accent color is used to highlight key interface elements. Avoid grayscale colors (black, white, and gray) that are similar to colors used for interface elements and green/red that are similar to colors used to indicate positive/negative values.)

Children
No Data