Submit button being disabled if no changes are made to the editable grid

Under the grid, display a SAVE button. The button should be disabled by default.
If any changes are made to the grid (i.e. if a row is added, a row is removed, or data entered for a row is changed), the button should be enabled. After the button is clicked, it should become disabled again. Any help will be appreciated.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer

Set a LOAD variable (or if on 19.2, a localVariable with no autorefresh) equal to the original value of the data used to populate the grid.  Then set a with / autorefreshing variable that compares the original data with the current data, which evaluates to (for example) true() if changes have been made.  Use that variable to help determine the state of the SAVE button.  And finally, when SAVE is clicked, you would by some means cause the "original value" variable to be updated with the current data.

• From a related action,I have to manage some details of a record in grid by selecting it..When I select a record and proceed the details of that particular record is displayed with editable fields where I can make changes and save that form..But I want to navigate through all the records through the links called previous and next.When I click next I want to display the next records details in the editable fields on the form kind of thing and save it through that related action...Could you please input me with some details how to navigate to next record details without going to grid again and selecting it..

• From a related action,I have to manage some details of a record in grid by selecting it..When I select a record and proceed the details of that particular record is displayed with editable fields where I can make changes and save that form..But I want to navigate through all the records through the links called previous and next.When I click next I want to display the next records details in the editable fields on the form kind of thing and save it through that related action...Could you please input me with some details how to navigate to next record details without going to grid again and selecting it..

Children
No Data