Editable grid: fix first column

Hi, is there a way to fix first column (as for the header column) let scrolling the other cols?

If I use a section layout, I can display the first column in a portion and the whole grid in the other one, but scrolling the grid I'll miss the correspondence. In this case: there any way to scroll both grid simultaneously?

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi Maurizio - so, your question is not entirely clear...initially it sounds like you want an editable grid where you an scroll the columns but leave the first one frozen (like you can in Excel). But then your second paragraph suggests two grids that somehow scroll in synch. 

And did you mean 'column' rather tan 'row'? Perhaps if you attach a mock-up (picture) of what you're trying to achieve this might make it clearer.

• Hi Maurizio - so, your question is not entirely clear...initially it sounds like you want an editable grid where you an scroll the columns but leave the first one frozen (like you can in Excel). But then your second paragraph suggests two grids that somehow scroll in synch. 

And did you mean 'column' rather tan 'row'? Perhaps if you attach a mock-up (picture) of what you're trying to achieve this might make it clearer.

Children
No Data