19.2 Refresh Variable

Hi All,

I am having a 2 buttons 

Button A

Button B,

On click of Button A, there is a series of actions happening and an asych entry into the data happens... so the screen returns to the same screen and shows the Button B.

But the Button B should be enabled only once the data which is in MNI (the asynch) process should complete. for that i have used the refresh variable.But the Button is not getting enabled automatically.

How to refresh it automatically without clicking on anything. It can enable after a certain interval also which is fine.

herer is my code snippet

local!checkfinalResponseButton:
a!refreshVariable(value:if(rule!A_checkNullAndEmpty(index(local!plan,"final_decision","")),"",rule!validateDocuments(caseId: ri!caseId,caseTypeId:index(local!caseDetails.data,"caseTypeId",""),finalDecision:index(local!plan,"final_decision","") )),refreshInterval: if(index(local!caseDetails.data,"currentStep","")="Closed",null,0.5)

I am using this in Load , and post this the value of this local variable i am using in disabled paramerter of the button.

a!buttonwidget(

disabled:if(local!checkfinalResponseButton,false(),true())

)

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents Reply
  • I guess what I'm saying is that there are really two main things that could be wrong:

1) The refresh isn't running, so the value isn't updating

2) The refresh IS running, but the value of your variable is incorrect.

It's easy to test (1) because you can just hardcode a value for the refresh, so you can be certain that it will refresh after 30 seconds. Then, you can determine if the issue is (1) or (2). Then, you can further test to determine if one of your expressions is evaluating incorrectly.

Children
No Data