Customer name group product area zone
xyz x1 p1 A a
abc x2 p2 A b
mno x1 p1 A c
opq x3 p3 B d
qrs x4 p4 B e
tre x5 p6 B f

Hi All , 

I have two filters Suppose Area and Zone to filter the data Area and zone have different values both filters are drop dow

Ex - if we will select the Area value A  then in Zone  filter will show only Option a , b , c instead of a , b , c ,d ,e ,f  and if we initiate with filter F2 Value e then it should show only option B instead of A , B.... i cant understand the logic 

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents Reply
  • Do you want to get the field names (e.g. group, product, area, zone) or do you want to get the field values (e.g. A, B, a, b, c)? The expression you have above will get the field names, which I don't think is going to be useful to you. Instead, you need to use a query and dot notation to return the relevant data.

For instance, use the query expression from my other comment. This should return the full query with all fields. Then, you can access the individual fields using a!queryEntity(...).data.<field name> (for instance, put area in the place where it says field name to return the area values). Then, use this as your choice labels / values within your dropdown menu.

Children