Paging grid row limitation

Hi, 

I have a paging grid which is displaying only 1,175 rows in all environments but from query entity i am getting 3000+ records and from sql query as well. Is there some limitation on the number of rows that are displayed in a paging grid or what could be the reason for this?

TIA!!

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer

This is a known issue when querying from a View where the View's CDT is configured with a Primary Key column that is not actually unique within the View's data set.  In other words, if whatever column you've defined as "primary" in the CDT has duplicates in different rows of the view table, only the unique instances will be counted when returning the paged TotalCount.  I don't consider this an error within Appian but rather an error in implementation.  The solution to this is to configure your View such that it has at least one column that will always be unique, and configure the CDT for the view to use this column as the Primary Key.

Certified Lead Developer

This is a known issue when querying from a View where the View's CDT is configured with a Primary Key column that is not actually unique within the View's data set.  In other words, if whatever column you've defined as "primary" in the CDT has duplicates in different rows of the view table, only the unique instances will be counted when returning the paged TotalCount.  I don't consider this an error within Appian but rather an error in implementation.  The solution to this is to configure your View such that it has at least one column that will always be unique, and configure the CDT for the view to use this column as the Primary Key.

Children
No Data