User Input Task " Keep a record of the form as submitted for future reference." option

Hi Guys,

Once I submitted a form, the data is no more available if I want to see it again. I selected the option "Keep a record of the form as submitted for future reference." for the user input task.

Any ideas regarding this issue?

Best Regards,

Frederico

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer

This is possibly the ONE thing i miss about legacy tasks (pre-SAIL) - which is, you could right-click them in the process monitor and click "view form" and see how they looked upon completion.  There have been times where having this ability with a SAIL form would have vastly simplified O&M operations in various ways.  I don't think it's possible to configure a task currently to do this sort of thing, though you always have the option to start a new instance of said task if it's urgent.  Hopefully they might eventually include this as a product enhancement perhaps.

Certified Lead Developer

This is possibly the ONE thing i miss about legacy tasks (pre-SAIL) - which is, you could right-click them in the process monitor and click "view form" and see how they looked upon completion.  There have been times where having this ability with a SAIL form would have vastly simplified O&M operations in various ways.  I don't think it's possible to configure a task currently to do this sort of thing, though you always have the option to start a new instance of said task if it's urgent.  Hopefully they might eventually include this as a product enhancement perhaps.

Children
No Data