a!webimage in a!pickerFieldCustom() component

Hello,

I use a a!pickerFieldCustom() component for autocompletion google service. In the result, I would like displaying a richtext with the following elements : 

• web image
  • text as description (an address for example)
  • latitude
  • longitude

Is it possible to display this information in this component ?

if not, what component do I have to use, if it exists ?

Regards,

Bruno.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • +1
    Certified Lead Developer

The Custom Picker Field only offers plaintext in its pop-up suggestions, with no particular plans to change that as far as I know.

My suggestion to you is, consider using the new (19.2+) paging / "Read-Only" grid to create a picker for yourself, as this grid is capable of using the full capabilities of the Rich Text Display Field component, including rich text icons, colors, images, etc.  If you would like to do this but need to keep the ability to allow the user to search for the required item via a text search, my normal trick is to just have a "filter" text box right above or right below the grid which instantly filters down the grid's contents as the user types.

• +1
    Certified Lead Developer

The Custom Picker Field only offers plaintext in its pop-up suggestions, with no particular plans to change that as far as I know.

My suggestion to you is, consider using the new (19.2+) paging / "Read-Only" grid to create a picker for yourself, as this grid is capable of using the full capabilities of the Rich Text Display Field component, including rich text icons, colors, images, etc.  If you would like to do this but need to keep the ability to allow the user to search for the required item via a text search, my normal trick is to just have a "filter" text box right above or right below the grid which instantly filters down the grid's contents as the user types.

Children