i am using paging grid to display data. i want to give data filtering option to

i am using paging grid to display data. i want to give data filtering option to user lets say name, location, country. user can search with any combination of these parameters..
how i can achieve this rules. ...

OriginalPostID-93515

OriginalPostID-93515

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer
    This use case can be achieved in two ways:
    1)You can do this by using two forms. In first form you can get the values which are all have to be searched and stores those values in PVs.Create a query rule which takes the searching values as inputs. In second form, have a paging grid and use before referred query rule to display the data.
    2)You can have a single form, which is having fields to get the searching values in one section and also the paging grid. Paging grid can be displayed using 'Only show this field' option. By using gateways, this form can be re-routed to show the paging grid. You may use flag PV to show the paging grid dynamically.
    Here is the link for dynamically displaying Form fields: forum.appian.com/.../Creating_Dynamic_Form_Fields
    Certified Lead Developer
    This use case can be achieved in two ways:
    1)You can do this by using two forms. In first form you can get the values which are all have to be searched and stores those values in PVs.Create a query rule which takes the searching values as inputs. In second form, have a paging grid and use before referred query rule to display the data.
    2)You can have a single form, which is having fields to get the searching values in one section and also the paging grid. Paging grid can be displayed using 'Only show this field' option. By using gateways, this form can be re-routed to show the paging grid. You may use flag PV to show the paging grid dynamically.
    Here is the link for dynamically displaying Form fields: forum.appian.com/.../Creating_Dynamic_Form_Fields
Children
No Data