I have a query node to insert data into a table. I have a seperate process to re

I have a query node to insert data into a table. I have a seperate process to retrieve that data via query database node, then display it on a form. The issue is after submitting the form to write to database and then immediately turn to the page that fetches that same row, it does not show up. I have to invoke the display process twice before the row actually shows up. I do have a confirmation page after the insert query node to provide the delay, but it seems like its not enough. What can I do in this situation? I don't want the user to lookup the row more than once to see the data....

OriginalPostID-35612

OriginalPostID-35612

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Okay I made sure that write process is complete before I launch the retrieve data form. There seems no significient delay in the write process. Data gets committed to database. I use the quick task starter form to get the input for the query condition then pass it to the query node, which then displays it on another form. The process variables in the retrieve process do still contain the previous row not the max row. I also noticed when I go to the monitor mode, the time showing on date and time variable is in different time zone, while my local settings are set to Eastern Daylight.
  • Okay I made sure that write process is complete before I launch the retrieve data form. There seems no significient delay in the write process. Data gets committed to database. I use the quick task starter form to get the input for the query condition then pass it to the query node, which then displays it on another form. The process variables in the retrieve process do still contain the previous row not the max row. I also noticed when I go to the monitor mode, the time showing on date and time variable is in different time zone, while my local settings are set to Eastern Daylight.
Children
No Data