Reference to a Tab

Hi everyone,

Like the Subject, I need to know if there is any way to retrieve data from a Tab in code. The situation is, I have to change some interface values ​​when I change the tab. So, I have to know what Tab I come from, through an "id Tab" or something like this. Even be able to save this reference in DDBB.

is it possible in code??

Thanks for your time,

Pablo.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi people!

Thanks for your interest.

I mean at Site Tabs. I need to launch a SAIL that it go to DDBB and update/insert/delete a row/s, when I push a Site Tab. This is the functionality. It doesn't help me to put a button on the other layout, or something like this. I need the "action" start when push the Site Tab. if this is not possible, it would be to look for a different approach.

Greetings.

• As Mike said, you wouldn't be able to perform an action just by pushing a site tab. However, if you just want to capture somewhere which tabs have been selected, every navigation to any site tab is logged in the sites_usage log (including which user and which tab).

I'm also curious if there might be another way to meet your requirements without explicitly logging data. Can you explain what user behavior you are looking for? Are you expecting to remember some data from the previous tab to display on your new tab?

• As Mike said, you wouldn't be able to perform an action just by pushing a site tab. However, if you just want to capture somewhere which tabs have been selected, every navigation to any site tab is logged in the sites_usage log (including which user and which tab).

I'm also curious if there might be another way to meet your requirements without explicitly logging data. Can you explain what user behavior you are looking for? Are you expecting to remember some data from the previous tab to display on your new tab?

Children
No Data