I am using Appian 7.2 and have an issue while using grids in forms. I am using t

I am using Appian 7.2 and have an issue while using grids in forms. I am using the enumerator function to print the index of my array and store the indexes into a ac!variable.
I have set the index column as hidden, however I am not able to retrieve the value of the index(in custom output) while submitting. If I change the setting of the column from hidden to visible, it works fine. Is this a known issue or am I doing something wrong?...

OriginalPostID-93996

OriginalPostID-93996

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Are you trying to pre populate a grid with n rows and then allow the user to select from those rows? If that is the case, you can store the selection in a boolean array PV from the True/False column of the grid. Then you can find out the indices in this array where the value is true. If this is not your requirement, can you please elaborate what it is?
  • Are you trying to pre populate a grid with n rows and then allow the user to select from those rows? If that is the case, you can store the selection in a boolean array PV from the True/False column of the grid. Then you can find out the indices in this array where the value is true. If this is not your requirement, can you please elaborate what it is?
Children
No Data