I am using Appian 7.2 and have an issue while using grids in forms. I am using t

I am using Appian 7.2 and have an issue while using grids in forms. I am using the enumerator function to print the index of my array and store the indexes into a ac!variable.
I have set the index column as hidden, however I am not able to retrieve the value of the index(in custom output) while submitting. If I change the setting of the column from hidden to visible, it works fine. Is this a known issue or am I doing something wrong?...

OriginalPostID-93996

OriginalPostID-93996

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • When a column is 'hidden' using Appian's 'hide when...' functionality, the component is not rendered during runtime on screen. Thus, the data element associated with it in the background is not rendered as well. In a standard grid, you need to hide the column using JS. This will work in the way you expect. (Having said that, I would strongly discourage users from using JS in their forms)
  • When a column is 'hidden' using Appian's 'hide when...' functionality, the component is not rendered during runtime on screen. Thus, the data element associated with it in the background is not rendered as well. In a standard grid, you need to hide the column using JS. This will work in the way you expect. (Having said that, I would strongly discourage users from using JS in their forms)
Children
No Data