How to add url to Help Tooltip

Hello,

Is there any way to add URL to Help Tooltip so that I can open it on click to other tab ?

I'm using Appian 19.2 version

Thanks

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • AFAIK the Help Tooltip is just text, as is the 'Instructions' for any given component (where I also think that having a link to some external content would be useful). You could create a separate link field (of type a!safeLink()) next to/below your component which works but isn't so obvious that it's directly related to the component. You could just put a url (as text) in the the Help Tooltip and let the user highlight the content and use the browser's right-click context menu to go to the content:

It's not great but it's an option.

• AFAIK the Help Tooltip is just text, as is the 'Instructions' for any given component (where I also think that having a link to some external content would be useful). You could create a separate link field (of type a!safeLink()) next to/below your component which works but isn't so obvious that it's directly related to the component. You could just put a url (as text) in the the Help Tooltip and let the user highlight the content and use the browser's right-click context menu to go to the content:

It's not great but it's an option.

Children
No Data