Invoke a rule event when someone in the group accepts a task

When someone in the group accepts a task, I want a rule event to be triggered which will be used to update the status in db for that particular request.

I tried using 'getprocesshistoryinfo' to identify if the status has changed based on "actionTypeName" to trigger the rule event(expression) but the process failed with error - Paused by Exception.

I tried the same with 'gettaskacceptedtimestamp'. Even the same issue(Paused by Exception) is observed here.

Is there a way to achieve this?

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Not sure this would help but you can try in this way.

1. Create a PM which will have a scrip task which calls the query process analytics

1.Create a Task report which will be having the list of tasks whose status in Assigned.

2. Post that once the task status is changed you can capture them which are changed in a specific time and update the data.

• Not sure this would help but you can try in this way.

1. Create a PM which will have a scrip task which calls the query process analytics

1.Create a Task report which will be having the list of tasks whose status in Assigned.

2. Post that once the task status is changed you can capture them which are changed in a specific time and update the data.

Children
No Data