Multiple actions on clicking a link

Certified Lead Developer

Hi Everyone,

I am trying to open an external link using safe link and trying to change the value of the variable(ri/local) using dynamic link as part of the requirement. Can we do both actions on a single click?

Any suggestions are appreciated.

Thank You.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Certified Lead Developer

No, there is no such functionality available now (or likely anytime soon).  I would suggest a change in approach if possible - such as an initial click that enables the safelink (and which can do whatever else you need within the original interface), then the safelink can be separate.

Certified Lead Developer

Thank you for the reply Mike,

We are dealing with the DocuSign for in-person signing. Once the recipient url got generated users will search for their name and open the link in new tab(here I want to make the selected user null upon clicking the link so that the home page will be visible), after completion of signing we are redirecting the user back to Appian was our initial requirement and also we want to close the initial tab for making sure not to open too many tabs in the browser. So, to mitigate this we thought of creating an external page which just contains a confirmation message and a button(on clicking on it we thought of closing the redirected tab, so that everytime single tab will be opened) to which user will be redirected once the signing is completed.

Certified Lead Developer
    in reply to santoshd378

have u wrked on DocuSign intergration with operation as generate recipient signing url. I m receiving failure response as unknown envelope Url.Can u help me out?