Use refreshVariable with refreshAfter: "RECORD_ACTION" in Task From

Certified Senior Developer

I am trying to use a refreshVariable with refreshAfter: "RECORD_ACTION" in a Task From, but the variable does not get refreshed.

Is the use of refreshAfter: "RECORD_ACTION" only possible in a record form, or am I missing something.

I start my from with:

a!localVariables(
  local!contractVersion : a!refreshVariable(
    value: rule!TML_GetMostRecentContractVersion(ri!contract.id),
    refreshAfter: "RECORD_ACTION"
  ),
)

And in the middle of the form there is a recordActionField:

a!recordActionField(
        actions: {
          a!recordActionItem(
            action: 'recordType!{eb81a0e8-fa2b-4197-960f-cb29539fee9a}Contract.actions.{f1c42920-fefd-4519-b8f7-7d3e8199868b}newContractVersion',
            identifier: ri!contract.id
          )
        },
        style: "TOOLBAR",
        display: "LABEL_AND_ICON",
        align: "END",
        openactionsin: "DIALOG"
      )

the record action is executing without a problem, but the refreshvarable is not working.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Can you share the SAIL for your expression rule TML_getMostRecentContractVersion()? Following the documentation here it mentions that any local variables in this rule must be set to refreshAlways. If it is not, what is happening is that your variable local!contractVersion, is only returning the cached value of the expression rule because it is also stored in a local variable.

• Can you share the SAIL for your expression rule TML_getMostRecentContractVersion()? Following the documentation here it mentions that any local variables in this rule must be set to refreshAlways. If it is not, what is happening is that your variable local!contractVersion, is only returning the cached value of the expression rule because it is also stored in a local variable.

Children