Permission issue while opening the task on production and it is working of other users belongs to same group

on Production we are getting below error with 1 or 2 users . I checked groups they are added to the groups to which other users have been added

Caused by: com.appiancorp.core.expr.exceptions.ExpressionRuntimeException$AppianExceptionProvider: Expression evaluation error [evaluation ID = I1NS6V4C] in rule 'iv_createsiterecordurlforentity' (called by rules 'iv_gr_object' > … > 'iv_s_caseheader' > 'iv_i_assignadhoctaskwithdocument') at function a!applyComponents [line 113]: PrivilegeException[null=>null]: Insufficient permission (APNX-1-4198-000)

'iv_createsiterecordurlforentity'   doesn't have any applycomponent at line 113.
any pointer will be userfull . I am attaching rule
'iv_createsiterecordurlforentity'  and server logs of that day.

PM is initiated with the designer id at the backend.

I opened this task with Admin user as well and I got same error
I checked other PM in which task is assigned to other users which belongs to same group I am able to open that task.

Any pointer will be helpful as user in not able to complete this task and I cant find any applycomponent with in the attached rule. It seems to be false error and description is not clear even in logs

Thanks,
Pooja

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible