I need to display a table/grid in a tooltip and eventually populate the table with a query entity. I need sample code or guidance

I need to display a table/grid in a tooltip and eventually populate the table with a query entity. I need sample code or guidance 

Appian already has such a thing in their application but I am not able to replicate it with a read-only grid code.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer

This is one of those things that Appian makes use of in their UI, but is not available at all for use by developers.  As far as I know there is not any exception to this, nor is this functionality likely to be on the roadmap currently (though if someone from Appian would like to chip in, I'd be glad to be wrong about that).

For the moment I would seek other approaches to doing what you need - such as a collapsible BoxLayout or section, etc.

Certified Lead Developer

This is one of those things that Appian makes use of in their UI, but is not available at all for use by developers.  As far as I know there is not any exception to this, nor is this functionality likely to be on the roadmap currently (though if someone from Appian would like to chip in, I'd be glad to be wrong about that).

For the moment I would seek other approaches to doing what you need - such as a collapsible BoxLayout or section, etc.

Children
No Data