Addi different tag background on condition

Certified Associate Developer

Hello, 

I have questions regarding tags background, 

Let's assume I have different statuses written with text in the DB

backgroundColor:
if (rule!BBO_CaseStatusToText(rf!status) = "Open Status","SECONDARY","POSITIVE")
)

Let's assume that I have more than 2 statues

Open Status

Pending Status

Closed Status

How I can create multiple if conditions or case switch where I can made the evaluation depending on the status provides show me different background.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thank you. 

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer

I'd suggest creating an Expression Rule where you feed in a status ID / status text, and the expected output is a single color value.  Inside that expression rule you could have a big ugly nested IF statement or CHOOSE statement or whatever works best for you (and experiment with different options), but where you need that logic you'll have the freedom to just call a single, clean rule and be relatively assured that it'll work.

Certified Lead Developer

I'd suggest creating an Expression Rule where you feed in a status ID / status text, and the expected output is a single color value.  Inside that expression rule you could have a big ugly nested IF statement or CHOOSE statement or whatever works best for you (and experiment with different options), but where you need that logic you'll have the freedom to just call a single, clean rule and be relatively assured that it'll work.

Children
No Data