I am getting Unsafe content detected and removed error on webContent Field.

Hello,

I am using DocuSign callback url in webcontentfield. When i sign the document in webcontent field i am getting this error any idea how resolve this?

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Associate Developer

I came across this with a web content field. The url worked when copied and pasted directly but the constant with an identical value gave me this error. I finally solved it by removing the constant from the interface and hardcoding the URL. It worked. I then put the constant back (without changing it) and it worked. In my opinion it was like the interface version of turning the computer off and back on. Hope that helps!

Certified Associate Developer

I came across this with a web content field. The url worked when copied and pasted directly but the constant with an identical value gave me this error. I finally solved it by removing the constant from the interface and hardcoding the URL. It worked. I then put the constant back (without changing it) and it worked. In my opinion it was like the interface version of turning the computer off and back on. Hope that helps!

Children
No Data