Show an interface chained to a process model inside sectionLayout of another interface

I have this interface which is linked to a process model to add a new book to database.

In the below given image, on click of Add New button I want to show this above process chained interface in a sectionLayout on place of this gridLayout section.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

• Ok, that seems a pretty straightforward use of the 'Action' that you have already exposed on your record list (the 'Add new' button). You should associate the process model that has your first  interface in it so that it is started when you click on that button. As long as the process model transitions are all chained between the start node and the User Interface then Appian will present you with that interface instead of the record list. Note: if you do capture a new book's details and commit those details to the database and want your record list refreshed when you return to it so that the new book appears in your list then you will need to chain up to the task that writes the data to the database.

• Thanks, Stewart.

But while I am using action to create a record action, it opens the form in a new tab which I don't want. I want to show the form on the same page in place of the books list grid.