How to create an interface which contains process report as a grid view?

how to create an interface which contains process report as a grid view?

I referred the following document:

docs.appian.com/.../recipe-display-a-users-tasks-in-a-grid-with-task-links.html

At first, I successfully made an interface like above example, however the report does not show any data after I changed the context type from “Tasks by owner” to “Tasks by process model”.

Should I set any parameter such as "contextProcessModels" for "a!queryProcessAnalytics()" to show the process report in the interface?

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer

You need to make sure the report itself shows you the correct data that you want, i.e. when you open it in the (old-style) Report viewer/editor.  Only then should you worry about what you're getting from it via a!queryProcessAnalytics.  Assuming this is already satisfied - did you change the context you're passing in for a!queryProcessAnalytics?  I believe you're correct in that you'd need to change the "context..." you're passing in, which would depend on your particular use case.

Certified Lead Developer

You need to make sure the report itself shows you the correct data that you want, i.e. when you open it in the (old-style) Report viewer/editor.  Only then should you worry about what you're getting from it via a!queryProcessAnalytics.  Assuming this is already satisfied - did you change the context you're passing in for a!queryProcessAnalytics?  I believe you're correct in that you'd need to change the "context..." you're passing in, which would depend on your particular use case.

Children
No Data