I have a Process StartForm with a mandatory field. By default, the validation is

I have a Process StartForm with a mandatory field. By default, the validation is happening for both Submit and Cancel buttons I have on the form. How do I skip validation when Cancel is pressed? Thank you in advance!...

OriginalPostID-97420

OriginalPostID-97420

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • What version are you on? In 7.4, if this is a SAIL form you can achieve this. Check out the SAIL recipes in documentation.
    Other points, if a start form, you don't need a cancel, as the user can navigate away without starting process. Non-SAIL form, you will need to not mark as required and check using gateway if value entered and submit clicked.
    Hope that helps!
  • What version are you on? In 7.4, if this is a SAIL form you can achieve this. Check out the SAIL recipes in documentation.
    Other points, if a start form, you don't need a cancel, as the user can navigate away without starting process. Non-SAIL form, you will need to not mark as required and check using gateway if value entered and submit clicked.
    Hope that helps!
Children
No Data