Need help in the Interface Logic for a User task Grid

Hi All,

I have a requirement to display the selectable Task Grid based on some conditions. Please find the below details

I have a DB table and Table B

Table A:

Note:

-  If the user is having a null value in the region field then that user will be Considered as Glob (Global User) if its not null then the type should be Rlob (Regional User).

- User field should be unique.

Table B:

I'm having the following local variables which initialized with rule!myTaskGrid and rule!AllTaskGrid,

1)local!myTaskGrid - which will display the logged In user assigned/Accepted tasks

2)local!AllTaskGrid - which will display all the assigned/accepted tasks (tasks assigned to the logged in user and not assigned tasks also).

My requirement is,

If the logged In user is not in the table A then that user should be considered as a Basic user and able to view only the tasks which are assigned/Accepted to him.

If the logged In user is in the Table A then we need to find whether that user is Glob or Rlob,

Glob:

if the logged In user is of Glob (region of user is null) then it should display all the local!AllTaskGrid by taking parameters logged In user, lob.

RLob:

if the logged In user is of Rlob (region of user is not null) then it should display all the local!AllTaskGrid by taking parameters logged In user, lob and region.

Could you please help me in transforming in to SAIL Code.

Thanks in Advance,

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible