Document Viewer is not rendering PDF

i face this issue when using document viewer component 

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi Mohamed,

Can you shed some more light on this topic? Did you validate the consistency of the document that you are trying to render? Is this happening with all PDFs? Just this one?

A Score Level 1
    in reply to Pedro Simões

Hi @pedro, how do I capture the values entered in editable pdf and store those in appian? I have an editable document in doc viwer field. If for that document , I use getpdffield(docID), I get below issue. The editable pdf form is dowloaded online (jotpdf). Do I need to create an editable form using Adobe acrobat only ? My requirement is to create an editable form , users will enter the details which will be then saved in the DB and can then download the final updated form. Any particular approach is used for this ? Kindly help.

Certified Lead Developer
    in reply to Shikha

FYI, in your screenshot, the reason you're getting that error message is because you're in the Interface Editor (instead of the Rule Editor), and in the Interface Editor you have to put interface components.  So you either have to put that code in the rule editor, or you could even set the rule output as the value of a display field i.e. a!paragraphField().

a!paragraphField(
      label: "fields",
      value: getpdffields(24370),
      disabled: true()
    )

Certified Lead Developer
    in reply to Shikha

FYI, in your screenshot, the reason you're getting that error message is because you're in the Interface Editor (instead of the Rule Editor), and in the Interface Editor you have to put interface components.  So you either have to put that code in the rule editor, or you could even set the rule output as the value of a display field i.e. a!paragraphField().

a!paragraphField(
      label: "fields",
      value: getpdffields(24370),
      disabled: true()
    )

Children
No Data