Multi drop down value selection issue

Hi Team,

can you please help me with issue stated below:

I have a multi select drop down whose value(id) I m saving in text field and saving in DB once I save.

When I again g o back to edit the form I don't see the values which I selected below and getting below error:

Could not display interface. Please check definition and inputs. Interface Definition: Expression evaluation error at function a!multipleDropdownField [line 247]: A multiple dropdown component [label=“Beneficial Owner Relationship”] has an invalid value for “value”. All selected values must be present in the choiceValues array, but value was 465; 467 and choiceValues was 465; 467.

I tried casting too but it I snot working.Any lead would be helpful.

Thanks!

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Senior Developer

In addition to what Scott said, making sure the value and choice values are the same type, also make sure your dropdown is backwards compatible with old data as well. E.g. if a selected value no longer exists in the list of choice values because it was phased out at one point. For this case I like to dynamically add it into the choice labels and values so it doesn't show a pink screen.

Certified Senior Developer

In addition to what Scott said, making sure the value and choice values are the same type, also make sure your dropdown is backwards compatible with old data as well. E.g. if a selected value no longer exists in the list of choice values because it was phased out at one point. For this case I like to dynamically add it into the choice labels and values so it doesn't show a pink screen.

Children
No Data