We have knowledge center containing several folders, each of which contains a nu

We have knowledge center containing several folders, each of which contains a number of documents in .tiff format. I am looking for a way to display the list of documents (maybe on a channel on a page), allow the user to click the document or a button next to the document which launches a process and sends the document link / id to the process for further processing through the business process. Any suggestions? thanks....

OriginalPostID-98216

OriginalPostID-98216

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi,
    I don't think that Process can be initiated by clicking on the document.
    You can do this in two other ways:

1. Have Process Model where you can have a Start Form to display all the documents in the KC by using Grid. User can select any document from that grid and selected document ID can be used in further flow. Please keep in mind that Grid wont work in mobile enabled form.
    2. If you are using Appian 7.4, then you can use SAIL form to display link to all the documents in the Grid which is also supported in mobile enabled form.
  • Hi,
    I don't think that Process can be initiated by clicking on the document.
    You can do this in two other ways:

1. Have Process Model where you can have a Start Form to display all the documents in the KC by using Grid. User can select any document from that grid and selected document ID can be used in further flow. Please keep in mind that Grid wont work in mobile enabled form.
    2. If you are using Appian 7.4, then you can use SAIL form to display link to all the documents in the Grid which is also supported in mobile enabled form.
Children
No Data