Hi All, I have a normal grid, in this grid I have a image column and

Hi All,

I have a normal grid, in this grid I have a image column and a drop down column. I want to change the selected value of the drop down on click of image. Please let me know how can we do that?...

OriginalPostID-99022

OriginalPostID-99022

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • This can be achieved using JavaScript to add a handler to the click event of the image and the Advanced Form Utilities to update the dropdown but I have to emphasize on the fact that JavaScript should be avoid so you can eventually make your form mobile enabled or to be able to expose it on Tempo for a wider compatibility with other browsers.

You could consider using a GridSelection component with images and loop back to the form updating the value of the dropdown within the process through activity chaining forum.appian.com/.../SAIL_Components
  • This can be achieved using JavaScript to add a handler to the click event of the image and the Advanced Form Utilities to update the dropdown but I have to emphasize on the fact that JavaScript should be avoid so you can eventually make your form mobile enabled or to be able to expose it on Tempo for a wider compatibility with other browsers.

You could consider using a GridSelection component with images and loop back to the form updating the value of the dropdown within the process through activity chaining forum.appian.com/.../SAIL_Components
Children
No Data