Multiple Dropdown for query filter

Hello All,

I have a multiple dropdown that have values ex. "ACTIVE", "PENDING, "INACTIVE".  I need to display all the details with a status like ACTIVE and PENDING. However, I can't do it using a!queryFilter. Here's my line up code for filter.

a!queryFilter(
field: "status",
operator: "includes",
value: ri!statusSearch,
applyWhen: not(isnull(ri!statusSearch))
)

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi Rainier,

I'm assuming that your rule input statusSearch is defined as Array to receive the multiple values, and probably this is the reason why the operator "includes" is failing.

You can try to use the operator 'in', but the behavior of this operator is different from includes, however for your case where you are searching for the full string ACTIVE and PENDING I don't think it will be a problem.

Could you please try and let us know if it solved your problem?

Regards,

Acacio B.

• Hi Rainier,

I'm assuming that your rule input statusSearch is defined as Array to receive the multiple values, and probably this is the reason why the operator "includes" is failing.

You can try to use the operator 'in', but the behavior of this operator is different from includes, however for your case where you are searching for the full string ACTIVE and PENDING I don't think it will be a problem.

Could you please try and let us know if it solved your problem?

Regards,

Acacio B.

Children