File Upload

Client has requirement as below

if upload of file is failed because of some validation then that circle of file upload should be red of half circle

can we meet this type of requirement 

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • +1
    Certified Lead Developer

No.  You will need to show the standard validation message which renders red text below the file upload field in normal usage.  We have no control whatsoever over the internal properties or display characteristics of the file upload box.  I would note that this isn't really a requirement but a design choice - I find clients need to be reminded pretty often that "design" and "requirement" (meaning "functional requirement" to me and most others), are not the same thing.

• +1
    Certified Lead Developer

No.  You will need to show the standard validation message which renders red text below the file upload field in normal usage.  We have no control whatsoever over the internal properties or display characteristics of the file upload box.  I would note that this isn't really a requirement but a design choice - I find clients need to be reminded pretty often that "design" and "requirement" (meaning "functional requirement" to me and most others), are not the same thing.

Children