Button Alignment Issue in Mobile

Certified Senior Developer

Hi All,

The button alignments were differing in Mobile when we are accessing the application from web-browser and Appian App through mobile. But ideally, the alignment should be differing irrespective of the accessibility of the application.

Please find the attached screenshots for reference of the button alignment. Could you please provide some inputs on achieving the consistency in all browsers?

Documentation Link: https://docs.appian.com/suite/help/21.3/ux_mobile_considerations.html#flattened-buttons

Thanks In advance,

Pavan

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer

I assumed the button stacking would be consistent between mobile and a browser in "mobile preview" mode i.e. in the interface designer, but I'll admit I have not tested that very much (if at all) myself.  My one immediate question here is, could you post the code you're using for your button layout on this form?  At the very least that might allow some of us here to test and/or try to reproduce the issue.

Certified Lead Developer

I assumed the button stacking would be consistent between mobile and a browser in "mobile preview" mode i.e. in the interface designer, but I'll admit I have not tested that very much (if at all) myself.  My one immediate question here is, could you post the code you're using for your button layout on this form?  At the very least that might allow some of us here to test and/or try to reproduce the issue.

Children
No Data