Does anyone know if in 7.4 Sail Form code if you can setup a form to capture tim

Does anyone know if in 7.4 Sail Form code if you can setup a form to capture time like the attachment?...

OriginalPostID-103473

OriginalPostID-103473

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • I don't think you'll be able to mimic this layout in SAIL as it stands now. You could use a grid, but it's not modifiable by the user. I thought about nesting two column section layouts to get the side-by-side fields, but those can't be nested.
    What I've done in these circumstances is use a grid to display and select a record, then have buttons for add\\edit\\delete which chain into a form with regular fields for each grid column when adding\\editing. When deleting i'll simply remove or hide the record from the grid and link back to this form. It works a lot better than I'm probably making it sound.
  • I don't think you'll be able to mimic this layout in SAIL as it stands now. You could use a grid, but it's not modifiable by the user. I thought about nesting two column section layouts to get the side-by-side fields, but those can't be nested.
    What I've done in these circumstances is use a grid to display and select a record, then have buttons for add\\edit\\delete which chain into a form with regular fields for each grid column when adding\\editing. When deleting i'll simply remove or hide the record from the grid and link back to this form. It works a lot better than I'm probably making it sound.
Children
No Data