Am using the grid feature in the form to show multiple values from the database/

Am using the grid feature in the form to show multiple values from the database/datasource...now i have put a true/false input type(checkbox) in order to select that particular row in the table....

now the problem is I want to populate the selected row value into the next form...

OriginalPostID-40127

OriginalPostID-40127

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • I'm struggling with the same thing, but on a regular grid, not paging. I'm trying to allow the user to select more than one item. There are, e.g, two fields, first name and last name, that I need to display. So after the selection, I have an array of booleans, an array of first names, and an array of last names. So, say I have "true, true, false," "Joe, null, Jerry", "Smith, Jones, Doe." Since the If statement requires a value if false, then after I select the trues, I have "Joe, null, null" and "Smith, Jones, null." If I don't filter out the nulls (and by the way, I can't get filternulls to work so I'm using filterlist), I don't have just the selected data. If I do, then one of the arrays will be short. I'm still trying things, but if you could provide a few more specifics on how to go about this, I'd appreciate it.
  • I'm struggling with the same thing, but on a regular grid, not paging. I'm trying to allow the user to select more than one item. There are, e.g, two fields, first name and last name, that I need to display. So after the selection, I have an array of booleans, an array of first names, and an array of last names. So, say I have "true, true, false," "Joe, null, Jerry", "Smith, Jones, Doe." Since the If statement requires a value if false, then after I select the trues, I have "Joe, null, null" and "Smith, Jones, null." If I don't filter out the nulls (and by the way, I can't get filternulls to work so I'm using filterlist), I don't have just the selected data. If I do, then one of the arrays will be short. I'm still trying things, but if you could provide a few more specifics on how to go about this, I'd appreciate it.
Children
No Data