Unable to find the Interface Issue

Hi Team,

Getting the following error in my site, I understood the issue, but unable to find in which interface the issue occurred, Please help me to find the root cause

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer

Looks like some multiple dropdown component is used in you interface mapped to the 'Home' tab. Take a look at its configuration, if placeholders are added, or null handling is done for value attribute.  Also, Are you able to test the interface properly without any errors in the interface object? 

If error is still there you can add the respective lines of code  or steps that lead to this error, so that we can help find out the cause better.

Certified Lead Developer

Looks like some multiple dropdown component is used in you interface mapped to the 'Home' tab. Take a look at its configuration, if placeholders are added, or null handling is done for value attribute.  Also, Are you able to test the interface properly without any errors in the interface object? 

If error is still there you can add the respective lines of code  or steps that lead to this error, so that we can help find out the cause better.

Children
No Data