Initial Checkbox selection on grid does not save the first time (Subsequent selections persist)

I am having an issue with a read only grid that is selectable. Upon page load users can select checkboxes, but those selections disappear. However, if the user selects the checkboxes a second time, the selections save and persist. It is only the first attempt at saving the selections that fails. 

Note: The first selection takes a long time to load and then disappears. The selections after that load normally. This issue does not exist in the interface designer (only on the live site)

selectable: true,
      selectionValue: local!selection,
      selectionSaveInto:{
        local!selection,

a!save(local!selected, append(local!selected, fv!selectedRows)),

a!save(local!selected, difference(local!selected, fv!deselectedRows))
      },
      selectionRequired: true,

Code above is where we save each selection in the read only grid.

a!startProcessLink(
  processModel: cons!PS_OPEN_NEW_TICKET_PM,
  processParameters: {
    periIDs: local!selection
  }
)

Code above is where we pass along the selections in the grid to a process model.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer

We have pattern available to achieve what you are expecting. Have a look and see if you are missing any step or has misconfigured something. 

Grid with Selection pattern

Also, I suggest to check the mappings from one rule to another. E.g. Start from the top level interface till the child rule that has grid code and see if any mapping is missed somewhere. Further if this is called within a process check  data inputs for that User Input Task as well if all the data variables are mapped properly.

Certified Lead Developer

We have pattern available to achieve what you are expecting. Have a look and see if you are missing any step or has misconfigured something. 

Grid with Selection pattern

Also, I suggest to check the mappings from one rule to another. E.g. Start from the top level interface till the child rule that has grid code and see if any mapping is missed somewhere. Further if this is called within a process check  data inputs for that User Input Task as well if all the data variables are mapped properly.

Children
No Data