gridcolumn

Hi,

How can I show a grid with different color ( 3 different colors) based on the days between Today and another day.

In the below image right now column2 is showing with red line.

Any idea how can I develop this. Any helpful comments please. 

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • I wan a clear concept with using the simple method and show result of using this code.

If you want to contain rich text, you should use a!richTextField() inside of the value parameter of a!a!a!gc() (Grid Column)

This richTextDisplayField allows you to display different icons with different colors based on some logic and then some text based on logic. It is recommended to use the !match() method. 

for more information and confusion contact me and I try best to solve the issue.

• I wan a clear concept with using the simple method and show result of using this code.

If you want to contain rich text, you should use a!richTextField() inside of the value parameter of a!a!a!gc() (Grid Column)

This richTextDisplayField allows you to display different icons with different colors based on some logic and then some text based on logic. It is recommended to use the !match() method. 

for more information and confusion contact me and I try best to solve the issue.

Children