Having a form summited by using an Interface, but I want my site or page to refresh after submitting

Certified Senior Developer

So I am working on filling up my information in an interface that later will be saved and it will turn that interface into a read-only interface so I can see all my user information. The issue is that once I press submit, the interface doesn't update the fields from each section of the interface until I press refresh on my browser, is there a way to update those fields when I change it into read-only or make the site or page refresh?

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • There are multiple ways to do this. If your interface is truly a form such as a Start Form from a process model or a user input task, the browser will always reload the page. If by form you mean just a plain interface with a button, they you'll need to update your local variables.

When creating a local variable you can define the refresh behavior using a!refreshVariable(). This means you can have these variables refresh when certain events happen such as when a submit button is clicked and another variable value changes.

• There are multiple ways to do this. If your interface is truly a form such as a Start Form from a process model or a user input task, the browser will always reload the page. If by form you mean just a plain interface with a button, they you'll need to update your local variables.

When creating a local variable you can define the refresh behavior using a!refreshVariable(). This means you can have these variables refresh when certain events happen such as when a submit button is clicked and another variable value changes.

Children
No Data