Multipledropdownfield

Hi,

I have a Multipledropdownfield where users can select multiple items.

Based on the user's selection I have to update the value in another field.

When the users un-select all the items and when I check the value which I am storing in the local variable, is not showing as null if I check using 

isnull(selectedIds)

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Basically what you have to do is to set the dropdown 2 variable value to null when the user de-select all the items from the dropdown 1. As Stefan suggested, you can use that updated function to check for both, null and empty. And to make it better, create an expression rule and use it to check for null. So later, if you want to treat any other value as null, then you can just add its logic in the same expression rule. 

• Basically what you have to do is to set the dropdown 2 variable value to null when the user de-select all the items from the dropdown 1. As Stefan suggested, you can use that updated function to check for both, null and empty. And to make it better, create an expression rule and use it to check for null. So later, if you want to treat any other value as null, then you can just add its logic in the same expression rule. 

Children