interface editor

Hi,

I am getting "Missing Keyword Syntax" icon besides my expression rule. There is nothing wrong in calling my expression rule. It is expecting 2 inputs and I am passing. 

Not sure how to resolve this.

Any recommendations please.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer

Any expression rule with more than 1 parameter will show this warning if you're not using keyword syntax to call it.  This is informational and doesn't directly affect the functionality where you're calling it.  Your choices are to either live with the warning, or add keyword syntax to it.  Adding keyword syntax is the recommended solution of course, since then adding additonal parameters to the expression rule in the future won't break your existing usage locations.

Certified Lead Developer

Any expression rule with more than 1 parameter will show this warning if you're not using keyword syntax to call it.  This is informational and doesn't directly affect the functionality where you're calling it.  Your choices are to either live with the warning, or add keyword syntax to it.  Adding keyword syntax is the recommended solution of course, since then adding additonal parameters to the expression rule in the future won't break your existing usage locations.

Children