Expand All and Collapse all in section layout

Hi Folks,

How can I have expand-all and collapse-all feature as a button/link in my interface which is having multiple section layout. I know we have is collapsible and isinitiallycollpased parameters which are present. But that works only on page load. How can I make it dynamic which is work on clicking of a button or link?

Regards,

Ghanashyam

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer

This is one of my "feature request backlog" items - the ability to control the collapsed-state of collapsible components (sections, boxes, etc) from external controls (like just adding a parameter called "isCollapsed" which can be set to a variable which, when changed, causes the component to follow that behavior. or something).

Unfortunately it's not currently possible without using some workarounds that basically involve building your own "fake" component to replace the OOB component (similar to what Gopalk already described).

Certified Lead Developer

This is one of my "feature request backlog" items - the ability to control the collapsed-state of collapsible components (sections, boxes, etc) from external controls (like just adding a parameter called "isCollapsed" which can be set to a variable which, when changed, causes the component to follow that behavior. or something).

Unfortunately it's not currently possible without using some workarounds that basically involve building your own "fake" component to replace the OOB component (similar to what Gopalk already described).

Children