dropdown

Hi,

I have a dropdownfield in the edit screen. Initially when I open existing record, by that time this field will not having any data and based on the user search in another field, this dropdown will load the data.

When I try to set ChoiceValue to null it is not accepting. Can some one guide me how to handle this when there is no data in initial load.

Thanks

ERROR:

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer

Hello, 

For the component, Choice Labels must be present, and an equal number of values must coincide with those labels. If you do not have data on load, the component will throw this error. Therefore, I would suggest utilizing the visibility parameter "showWhen" to check if you have data for these fields, if you do - then you can display the component. If you do not, then you should hide the component. 

Certified Lead Developer

Hello, 

For the component, Choice Labels must be present, and an equal number of values must coincide with those labels. If you do not have data on load, the component will throw this error. Therefore, I would suggest utilizing the visibility parameter "showWhen" to check if you have data for these fields, if you do - then you can display the component. If you do not, then you should hide the component. 

Children
No Data