Hi all, I'm displaying some records from a database. The data is d

Hi all,
I'm displaying some records from a database.
The data is displayed properly on the grid. However, whenever I try to sort using any column, I get the following error:
Error Evaluating UI Expression:
Expression evaluation error in rule: Error evaluating function 'todatasubset': sort should not have blank sort fields.
How can I fix this?
Please provide your inputs....

OriginalPostID-105531

OriginalPostID-105531

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi Eduardo,
    The purpose of the SAIL expression is as follows:
    1. The report displays list of all users from the DB if no dates are selected.
    2. If dates are selected, then it displays the users created within those dates.
    3. In any case, it displays the users with columns NBID, FirstName in a grid and both are sortable by default.
    4. In the grid, the NBID column is a dynamic link. When it is clicked, it displays the details of the user like firstname,lastname,emailid, etc., Is sorting not working because it is a link?
    5. In addition to the above, it also displays the groups the user belongs to. This is again a grid which is sortable.

Please provide your inputs.
  • Hi Eduardo,
    The purpose of the SAIL expression is as follows:
    1. The report displays list of all users from the DB if no dates are selected.
    2. If dates are selected, then it displays the users created within those dates.
    3. In any case, it displays the users with columns NBID, FirstName in a grid and both are sortable by default.
    4. In the grid, the NBID column is a dynamic link. When it is clicked, it displays the details of the user like firstname,lastname,emailid, etc., Is sorting not working because it is a link?
    5. In addition to the above, it also displays the groups the user belongs to. This is again a grid which is sortable.

Please provide your inputs.
Children
No Data