Hi all, I'm displaying some records from a database. The data is d

Hi all,
I'm displaying some records from a database.
The data is displayed properly on the grid. However, whenever I try to sort using any column, I get the following error:
Error Evaluating UI Expression:
Expression evaluation error in rule: Error evaluating function 'todatasubset': sort should not have blank sort fields.
How can I fix this?
Please provide your inputs....

OriginalPostID-105531

OriginalPostID-105531

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Now that you know the issue is when you add the second grid, you need to confirm the issue is the 2nd grid itself and not the combination of both. What happens if you remove the first grid and leave only the second one, the one with:

local!userGroupsDataSubset: todatasubset(local!userGroups, local!pagingInfo),

if it keeps failing then we know you need to troubleshoot only that piece of the expression.
  • Now that you know the issue is when you add the second grid, you need to confirm the issue is the 2nd grid itself and not the combination of both. What happens if you remove the first grid and leave only the second one, the one with:

local!userGroupsDataSubset: todatasubset(local!userGroups, local!pagingInfo),

if it keeps failing then we know you need to troubleshoot only that piece of the expression.
Children
No Data