How to add link in readOnly grid.

Hello everyone.

I want to provide link in which users can go on click of link to particular page.

i.e  I have a readOnly grid with column such as xyz,now I need to provide provide link for that row ,where on click of that users needs to stay on the module page in new tab that they have clicked through the link. How can I achieve this ,Can anyone suggest me which linkfield that I have use?

the grid column is here

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • I have used safelink for the same in readOnly grid.

But Bcoz I have used uri:" ",getting page for all the modules as same page,Do I have any option to provide the different urls for each modules(business,financial,account....etc shown in the fig).Since url not same for all modules here

• I used safelink but the uri is not same for all the modules.So it's not only based on uri change and based on the type of customer.in that case I need to show different type of customer and modules the page (uri) varies,so I have used recoedtype for that it is showing based on the customer type summary page is displaying,but in my case I need to show based on the customers different modules (business, financial.....) Can be shown.How will I achieve this using any of these links?

• is anybody know the solution for this?This is my code.As of now all the modules are opening in summary bcoz of the dashboard (Text): URL stub of the destination record view. Default: “summary”. but in my case I need to show based on the customers different modules (business, financial.....) Can be shown. Is my question clear?

Reply Children